2020 has been rough, and we want to help. Join us for Omaha/Council Bluffs’ second annual Giving Tuesday, powered by SHARE Omaha. On December 1st, we’ll make this international day of giving local and offer our community a chance to heal, to rebuild support and to celebrate generosity.
We will provide you with unique, local tools for a successful #GivingTuesday402 campaign. Just mold them to fit your goals.
NONPROFIT ELIGIBILITY FOR #GIVINGTUESDAY402:
- Any registered 501(c)3, in Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy, Saunders and Washington Counties in Nebraska, in good standing with the IRS can participate
- Nonprofits do not need to be a member of SHARE Omaha.
STEP 1: ORIENTATION
- #GivingTuesday402 is about amplifying all types of generosity: donations, volunteerism, supply drives and acts of kindness.
- Our orientation and guided brainstorm will help you set goals and imagine possibilities for #GivingTuesday402.
- Complete the orientation ASAP to identify your goals and compelling stories. The information you provide can help us prepare news pitches and share your story in advance.
STEP 2: REGISTER
- Registration for Giving Tuesday 2020 is now closed. However, your organization can still participate! Simply use the #GivingTuesday402 toolkit to promote your needs and recruit support.
STEP 3: RECRUIT SUPPORT
- We will provide you the tools you need to encourage support of your organization for #GivingTuesday402.
- Please note: Though global Giving Tuesday graphics and resources are available, use the local #GivingTuesday402 logo and hashtag.