We all share the challenges of 2020. We invite your business to be a part of the Omaha metro showing its strength by giving – and doing – what we can for each other. Because together, we all share a better future that awaits us.
December 1, 2020 – #GivingTuesday402 – is our day. Together, we can harness the power of all with all gifts and all ways of doing good.
Your organization or business!
Be a part of the whole metro acting together as one – for the good of our community.
#GivingTuesday402 supports hundreds of local causes. Join us as we harness the power of all. With multiple ways to do good, you choose what works best for your business.
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
This #GivingTuesday402 is our day. All of our hearts and hands will lift our community.
SHARE Omaha wants to elevate stories of how local businesses are giving back for #GivingTuesday402. If your plans for good inspire us, you could receive free publicity and/or news coverage!
Share your plans with firstname.lastname@example.org
Ideas for Donating
- Time your end-of-year giving to coincide with #GivingTuesday402
- Sponsor a local organization or event, or host your own event to raise funds
- Hold a workplace giving campaign and provide matching dollars towards employee and vendor gifts
- Ask customers to donate and provide a matching gift
- Donate a percent of sales (of an item or the whole day) to your favorite cause
- Donate your services to a local nonprofit
- Promote a charity’s #GivingTuesday402 campaign
- Donate a percent of your company’s media buys (radio and television spots) to air spots about #GivingTuesday402
Ideas for Volunteering
- Find group volunteering opportunities – in-person or virtual – at SHAREomaha.org
- Host an onsite service activity, benefiting a nonprofit, for staff and customers
- Allow employees to donate their services to nonprofits during business hours with skills-based volunteering
- Announce a Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plan for 2021
Ideas for Acts of Kindness
- Allow a nonprofit to take over your social media channels for the day
- Surprise customers with an act of kindness in honor of #GivingTuesday402
- Write notes of encouragement to students, seniors and essential workers
- Deliver treats or meals to clients, neighbors, essential workers and those in need
- Call donors and sponsors to give thanks on behalf of the charity
- Get creative! Any act of good moves us all toward a better future
Be a Bright Light
- Light up your facility purple in support of #GivingTuesday402
- Change your marquee to a message supporting this local giving day
- Hang posters, yard signs and balloons to announce your participation in #GivingTuesday402
- Utilize #GivingTuesday402 social media graphics and profile frames (coming soon)
- Take action and tag us at @SHAREomaha to invite others to join
- Allow employees to wear festive purple attire on December 1st
- Chalk your sidewalks or paint your windows with messages supporting #GivingTuesday402
Host a Collection Drive
- Collect items nonprofits need (ex. Diapers, books, school supplies, personal hygiene products, blankets, etc)
- Donate in-kind corporate items to a charity of your choice
- See what nonprofits need at SHAREomaha.org
Connect with us
Need help finding a local cause that relates to your business goals?
Have questions? Want to brainstorm?
Connect with us at email@example.com
A MESSAGE FROM CORE BANK:
As presenting sponsor of #GivingTuesday402, Core Bank invites your business to join us in giving your all to our community. When it comes to overcoming the challenges of 2020, Core Bank is striving to be so much more than a bank. We are creating a better future for our families and small businesses. Core Bank is all in – with our dollars and with our service – for the good of the Omaha metro. Please join us on December 1 as our hearts and hands do all we can for one another.
PRESIDENT | CEO OF CORE BANK